Do not know how to get started? You’ve come to the right place!
We offer cross-country skiing lessons for beginners and advanced, kids and adults. Language is not a barrier.
Preferable sign up for your lesson before the upcoming day. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide lessons to skiers who have not booked in advance.
Types of Lessons :
- Junior Trakkers For children ages 4 to 6; these lessons include fun activities that develop skiing skills.
- Beginners Classic There are 2 types of beginner lessons:
- Absolute Beginners You have never skied before or have not skied for a long time.
- Experienced Beginners You are comfortable on your skis, can glide, herringbone up and snowplow down a very gentle hill, or are new to cross country skiing but have downhill skiing experience.
- Intermediate (Classic) You can transfer weight, glide, herringbone up and snowplow down a moderate hill, but want more skill and confidence.